Thursday 4 October 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Time to Think!

So summer is over. The leaves are turning brown and the nights are coming in. This can only mean one thing: it's time to start blogging again. After two months off, it's time to go back to the keyboard, dust off some of those Google docs that have been sitting in the ideas folder and get writing. And I can't wait, I've got so many things I want to share with you.

Firstly, I hope you like the new design of this blog. I decided it was time for a spring clean, so I've spruced it up with a new template and easier navigation. I'm not completely finished yet and there are still a few things I'd like to tidy up, but generally I'm pretty happy with it. If you have any suggestions or come across any problems with the layout and design, then please leave a comment below or contact me via one of those lovely new 'follow me' buttons I've added up in the top right hand corner.

I've also bought my own domain name, so you can now head over to theteacherjames.com or the snappy theteacherjam.es. The old URL still works, so you don't need to update your favourites or bookmarks.



Secondly, I'm very pleased to announce my new blog, Think! The concept of the blog is to take interesting and stimulating ideas from the fields of science, psychology, sociology and the arts and look at how they can influence language teaching and learning. I hope you'll find it an interesting project, I'm very excited about it and can't wait for your reaction.

You can find it at thinklanguageandculture.org.

It won't affect this blog, I'll be writing both of them simultaneously, so be sure to continue to stop by. I truly appreciate every click, retweet, like, share and comment. And have a great autumn!

1 comments:

  1. Woooohoooooo!!!! Go go James! Awesome news - all the best for your blog : )

    Best wishes,
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright © TheTeacherJames Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger